As my second part of this mini series, I created a bullet wound through the head which was extremely easy and simple.
– Urban Decay Naked Foundation (Shade 0.5)
– Urban Decay Naked Concealer (Light/Medium)
– Rimmel London, Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Translucent)
– Trylon Latex Liquid Rubber
– Cotton Wool Ball
– Smiffy’s, Water Activated Paint (Red)
– TheBalm, Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette (Matt Hung)
– Fright Nite, Fake Blood
– MeMeMe, Eyeline Eye Pencil (Coal)
To create this look first of all I used a foundation and concealer a shade lighter than my skin tone which makes it look more realistic as your skin turns paler when you’re dead, I then drew a circle onto my forehead using an eyeliner pencil and filled it in, when the blood is added it will give the illusion of a deeper wound. I then went in with liquid latex and cotton wool around this circle, when the latex had dried I went over it with the foundation shade, blending it into my skin before using a translucent powder to set it and take away any shine.
As always, using a red water activated paint and a sponge I used stippling motions over the wound and into the skin to create irritation, before using a dense fluffy brush and the shade Matt Hung from TheBalm’s Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette, to create some bruising around the wound. Then finally I added fake blood into the wound and let it run down my face and up into my hair line.